Season Athletic Passes
Regular Season Athletic Pass
- Tishomingo County School District offers season athletic passes at each local high school that allows entry into all regular season athletic events held at the high school in which the pass is purchased.
- Adult passes are $100 each and Student passes are $50 each.
- Visit either high school to purchase one.
Senior Citizen -- Disabled Veteran Season Athletic Pass
- Tishomingo County School District offers Senior Citizens 65 years of age and older and Disabled Veterans an Athletic Pass for $25 each, which allows the holder entrance into all regular season athletic events in Tishomingo County.
- Applicants must provide a proof of residence in Tishomingo County.
- Senior Citizens must provide proof of age at time of purchase.
- Disabled Veterans must provide proof of disability from the Office of Veteran Affairs.
- Senior Citizen and/or Disabled Veteran Athletic Passes may be purchased at any elementary, middle, or high school within Tishomingo County School District.